1.9.2015

A letter








Thank you Mary for sending me this letter. Your words are lovely.

Sometimes I don’t have any words and all I can think is butterflies. I have never found a dead one that I could carry with me.

Today I tried to take a picture of an old house. Old Russian lady came to say no. Such a pretty house.  It was nice to meet you. 



What is elämänsisäinen suodatin in English?
Difficult to turn my own words into English.
Poems. Here: Eeva Kilpi . In english too. 



I tried to do write in English at this time. For a practice.
I will tell you soon that why.



Hearts.


2 kommenttia:

  1. I'm so glad to be able to understand your post! :) Again, I'm the happiest that you liked the letter. <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for sending it for me, once again!

      Poista

Lovely to see you here.